Strength Training/my fitness goals

Question
Im interested in just being the strongest and most fit person i can be. I currently weight 223 lbs at 19% bodyfat. And i have some pretty good numbers forbmyblifts already.

Now my goals are i wanted to get to 215 at 13% bodyfat. And i wanted my lifting numbers to be as folowed: bench-323, squat- 430, deadlift- 538, shoulder press- 215, 200 situps, 100 pushups, 200 squats, 150 dips, and 20 pullups all in one set, and i also wanted to get my run time down to 6 min miles.

Now i know thats pretty extream but are those goals possible? And im on a lifting program now that focuses on reps increased each week and then doing a higher weight once i reach a certin rep.

Any advise?

Answer
I think it is possible to achieve some of those numbers, but not knowing where you currently are makes it a little tough for me to guess if you could with hard work.  But, I think you shoot for the stars.  See if you can do it.  Getting down to 215 with less bodyfat is a simple matter of adjusting your diet.  Making sure you are eating quality foods and avoiding crap.

With your lifts.  I would definitely map out your workout routine and make conservative jumps.  If your routine consists of too big a jump too fast, you might get discouraged when you don't accomplish what you want to accomplish.  I like how you adjust your reps and weights .  Start with a high rep range and stay there for a few weeks challenging yourself with the weight.  Then drop the reps and add some weight.  Do this over time and it will be a good plan to improve strength.  

Strength Training

Adam Kessler