Strength Training/Writing in Your Career

Hi Bonnie, I'm exploring a major in exercise science with a concentration in strength and conditioning. For a professional writing class I am taking, I need to interview individuals in the career I'm interested in and find out 1. What kinds of writing you do on a regular basis, 2. How often you need to write for your career, 3. What audiences and purposes you write for, 4. How computers help or hinder your documents, and 5. What the common challenges are in writing for your profession.
I hope that you are willing to take the time to answer my questions; it would help me a great deal with this assignment. Thank you very much.

Hi Teresa,
Thank you for your question.
I do not do a lot of writing on a regular basis.
What I do write are general lists-top foods to eat-foods to avoid-how to save money at the grocery store,etc.
My main audience is my clients-I specialize in showing busy women over 35 how to workout effectively three times per week for 45 minutes.
I use my computer to type and and print out the articles that i write-i sometimes will send my articles to my clients
Thru their email as an attachment.
Some challenges are making sure that you write for your audience-for example-if your clientele are women,
Make sure that you are not writing about bulking up.
Thank you,
Good luck,

Strength Training

Bonnie Hardie

I am a personal trainer/boot camp instructor in SouthEast Florida. I am certified in: personal training,aerobics,nutrition,womens,senior,youth and boot camp fitness.I can answer questions about workouts,sets and reps,pyramid training,drop sets,etc.I can tell you what to look for when planning to join a gym. Please do not ask me to design a weight training program for you thru this forum.If you want me to design a program for you--please sign up for online personal training:

I have been a personal trainer,aerobics instructor,nutrition advisor and boot camp instructor for several years,in South Florida.
I generally prefer to train people outdoors in a park setting.The workout outside is just as tough as a gym workout.I can give people a excellent workout using just their bodyweight.I do a bootcamp style class with groups of 5-10 people.

Certified: Personal Trainer Aerobics Instructor Indoor Cycling Nutrition Advisor