Strength Training/weight loss

Question
Hi there

I'm a 15 year old boxer im 5ft 7inch an I box at the 52kd weight area but I often struggle to make this weight I was wondering if you had a diet plan or any tips to maintain this weight

Thanks

Answer
Hey James, just make sure you are taking in enough high quality calories to cover what you are expending on a daily basis. It is difficult to give you an exact number as I do not not know your activity level. Go to nsca-lift and access their "Performance Journal" and read as much as you can about training and nutrition. Will save you from having to use a personal trainer.  

Strength Training

Joe Gunn