Strength Training/growing muscles

Question
When we grow bigger muscles, does the human body have a limit as to how BIG we can grow our muscles? I watch those "strongest man" tv shows, and the guys are really big. I was wondering if the body will keep growing bigger and bigger? Is there a limit as to how big?

Answer
Hi James!
Yes, there is a limit and it is all based on genetics.  I'm not sure if you are concerned with getting bigger or not...but as those guys get bigger and bigger they are lifting more and more weights for hours and hours a day but there is a limit.  Sometimes those guys use illegal medications to get bigger than their normal body limits and that can be very dangerous. So I wouldn't be worried about getting that big if that is a concern for you.  You can get a more precise answer for your own body type by meeting with a personal trainer in persona who can evaluate you.  Hope this helps and good luck!

Strength Training

Kristina Crossway