Strength Training/2 day workout routine

Question
I have reason to believe that im on the right adres to ask my questions about workout. I have read several articles that with my body posture it is best suited to workout 2 times a week and have a 2 day break interval. I have now googled around and tried to find 2 day full body workout exercises and found some good articles on it.

My main issue is that I do not have all the equipments neccecary for those workouts on those pages(barbell)

here is the link I use "http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/2-day-simple-ab-split-by-steve.html"

Is there a possibility to exchange certain workouts and focus solely on using (body strength) Push ups, Pull ups and dumbbells?

I would really appreciate a good workout routine with good effect that only takes 2 days of my week( I use 1-2 days for jogging)

Thank you for your effort,

Regards Dion van der Loon

Answer
My first suggestion might be to see if you can join a gym at a price per month that is reasonable for your budget.  Then you would have access to all sorts of equipment and do this workout.

If that isn't a possibility, then you mentioned dumbbells.  You could substitute dumbbells for a bar in all the exercises that are listed in that routine and you should be good.  It might hit your muscles a little differently, but still in a positive way.

Hope that helps you.  Thanks for asking.

Strength Training

Adam Kessler