Strength Training/Strength training 2.0

Question
Here is an example of a bodyweight workout that hits all the major muscle groups:

Bodyweight squat 3 sets x 15 reps
Pushups 3 sets x 10 reps
Reaching RDL 3 sets x 10 reps
Prone T,W,Y,V 1 set of 20 each supersetted with
Bear crawls,10yds forward, 10yds back
Bench hip thrust 3 sets of 15 reps
RKC plank 3 sets of 10 seconds

Hey Brandon, This information you send me the last time I send you an email regarding strength training. I wanted to thank you for your clear advice and good understanding of human fitness.

My issue is that I cant find any good youtube video on the Prone T,W,Y,V and I was wondering if you could send me a link for this exercise.

I was also wondering if there is a possibility for a diverse technique for the Bear crawl as I lack space in my home. This exercise looks very cool and seems to be working but without space it seems very limited.

Regards Dion,

Answer
Hey Dion,

Here's a link to a video showing these exercises. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHByN9oGGCc

To adjust to limited space, the bear crawl can be done for just a few crawls forward then back or even very small steps with the hands and feet so you are basically just inching forward and back. I like to incorporate crawling patterns in clients' workouts because they integrate core, hip and shoulder stability and these modifications will provide sufficient stimulus.

Brandon

Strength Training

Brandon Aldan