Strength Training/pain in abdomen

i am 21year old man. i started weightlifting 2years ago.
i am suffering from pinching like pain in my right side of lower abdomen whenever i lift.
i thought it can be hernia but i saw no mark of bulge or bump appearing on my abdomen when i cough or i lift and when my doctor diagnosed me then he also told that it is not hernia. he couldnt tell me what was it he said it cam be due to tearing o abs muscle.
and adviced me to take rest and use gym supporter evertym.
i used to waer gym supprter while lifting and after his advice i use it daily and i remove it at night. i took rest for nearly 1month but still pain hasnt subsided. yesterday i felt even more intensity pain when i was laughing.
is it case of navel displacement? what should i do?i tried massaging and hot compress over it for 1week. please help me sir as i want to start lifting as soon as i can.

Hi there. Whenever there is an issue like this regarding pain, injury it is best to speak with your doctor. I cannot diagnose an injury. If you feel there is an injury try resting the affected area and apply an ice bag on it for 15 min several times and see if that helps. It could be a postural core muscle that was pulled but without a doctor doing a full diagnosis i cannot state what the injury is.
Hope this hells

Strength Training

I can answer Strength training questions, Fitness, sports specific training, injury rehabilitation and lifestyle behavior changes.

I train primarily athletes and regular people who need to get back in a fitness routine.

NSCA; The National Strength and Conditioning Association ACSM; The American College of Sports Medicine CSEP; The Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology NASM; The National Academy of Sports Medicine

You can find more of my material at for further information on how to start building yourself, improve your body and live better.

I am an Exercise Scientist & Strength and Conditioning coach with 6 specializations/credentials, - Strength Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association, primarily dealing with athletic performance training. - Corrective Exercise specialist (CES) and Sports Performance Coach (PES) with the National Academy of Sports Medicine. - An Health fitness Specialist with the American College Of Sports Medicine - An Exercise Physiologist with CSEP. -TRX Group Qualified instructor.