Strength Training/Ulnar Nerve pain and Arm Exercises

Question
I had ulnar nerve surgery 20 years ago, semi successful. I want to strengthen my arms with exercise but the pain comes back when I do. Suggestions? My physician does not feel a second surgery at my age will bring better results. I am pain free when I dont exercise.

Answer
Hi Sandi,
Unfortunately, I do not know what to tell you--if your doctor does not want to perfrom surgery again-and it hurts when you exercise-i am not sure what you can do to strengthen your arms.
Maybe you can talk to a physical therapist and ask them for suggestions.
Good Luck,
Bonnie

Strength Training

Bonnie Hardie