You are here:

How to Strengthen Your Relationship/please help me, I need your wise advise


Hannah wrote at 2013-09-14 20:47:31

when my husband leave me to fallow another girl, i want to meany spell caster to help cast a spell so that my husband we come back to me,they all rain away with my money.until i meant a grate spell caster name Dr.IDISI.when i meant him i told me all my problems and he told me that he will cast a spell for me,that after three(3)days that my husband will be back to me.I did not beloved him because of what other spell caster have done to me, after three days the spell was being cast,my husband that have left me for so long call me to tell me that he still love me,that he love to come back to me.if you need help Email him.

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger


I am able to answer questions regarding dating, courtship, and marriage after divorce. I feel equipped to address questions and comments regarding old baggage and past mistakes. I can also answer questions pertaining to blended families and step-children. I can not answer questions that involve manipulating the partners behavior or outlook.


I am a minister that teaches and counsels G-d's instruction for stable relationships. My husband and I have both been married before. I have worked with battered women and facilitated groups for men with anger issues. As a minister, I have officiated several weddings in the past decade, with only one resulting in divorce.

©2017 All rights reserved.