How to Strengthen Your Relationship/I Want My Husband To Piss On Me

golden dreams wrote at 2013-06-25 05:09:59
you are opening a door a bit into the world of watersports.

Seems you want a bit of Domination.

As you said, hair pulling, face rape, being slapped with his spent penis, then finish with a golden shower.

Have fun, life is too short to waste it.

This is a wonderful request, and it could be very pleasurable.

Just be sure about what you want to keep as your fantasy, and what you would really like to try.

Then, please remember the first rule of watersports, no asparages.

Second rule, lots of water.  

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

clement sadjere

questions on courtship,divorce,infidelity,sex in marriage,abuse in marriage,re-kindling love in marriage,ways to ignite passion in marriage,bringing up kids in marriage,choices of marriage partner,how to tell whether your partner loves you,what women hates in men,what men hate in women,how to overcome problems in marriage,handling disputes in marriage

i am a teacher in my local church for more than 18 years and have handled similar topics. I have been married for 10 years and have 3 lovely kids. I am an Author/motivational speaker with more than 8 years of successfully hosting seminars/training programs where participants have been blessed.

Nigeria Football Referee Association Geregu Power PLC The Redeemed Christian Church of God

Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Diploma Degree in Computer Science Certificate in System Electrical Operations

1.Certificate of Achievement awarded for completion of the "100 articles in 100 Days marathon challenge(#HAHD)" January 10, 2011- April 19,2011 by Ezine Articles. 2.Certificate of Achievement awarded for completion of the "100 articles in 100 Days marathon challenge(#HAHD)" September 23, 2010- December 31,2010 by Ezine Articles