How to Strengthen Your Relationship/Giving My Father-in-law And Brother-in-law Blowjobs/Oral Sex/Sucking Their Dicks/Sucking Them Off

im next in line wrote at 2013-03-03 20:35:29
Well hears the thing, the damage is already done and there is no Fixing this situation all you have done by not telling your husband that your blowing his father and brother is delay the punishment. What you've done is way worse then having sex with them, all hes going to be thinking about is if you blew them and he kissed you does that mean he has their come in his mouth. not to mention that the brother and father know that this could be a possibility. should you chose to tell him, make sure that you are in a very safe place so that if he does "snap" he doesn't do something foolish or deadly.

you may want to go about this a different way and get them to stop wanting you to blow them by giving them the evil blowjob, bite them or chafe them, however if you have been doing this for years and you don't want to lose your kids you may want to just keep quiet and keep humming the tune you've been all along.

ps:I suggest that if you go through with confessing that you acquire serious professional help in doing so.  

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

Stuart A. Kaplowitz, MFT