How to Strengthen Your Relationship/He's cheating, or is he?

Question
I know that it is wrong to hack into someone's email, but I HAD TO. Doing it makes me feel secured that he's not cheating on me and he still loves me. Two days ago, I found out that he's been spamming and flirting with girls online and making plans on meeting up with them. I'm sure he hasn't gotten the chance to to do because he's with me most of the days after work. I looked back at the messages he's been sending, and it shocked me that he's been doing it for a month, including the day before I found out. What shocked me even more was that he talked to them while I was there with him. He reasoned that because of his fat fetish, he couldn't express himself when he's having sex with me because it disgusts me. I can't be open to that because being fat is my greatest fear.

He promised me he will delete everything and won't do it again, and I agreed as long as he gives me the password for everything, which he did not do except for his Facebook password. I feel paranoid and I don't know if I can trust him anymore. He called me a crazy paranoid nut for being outrageous. I just want to know if he's worth dating even though he has a fat fetish. I will not become fat for him, the the worst thing a person could do to their body unwillingly. And should I forgive him for flirting with women online? Is that considered cheating?

Answer
Hello Missy
Its so unfortunate that you had to go through such a very painful experience. As regards the issue of trust, its absolutely impossible for you to trust him again. There is no difference between online or offline cheating. Cheating is the same in all ramification. Forgiveness is very important, because without forgiveness there is no way you can me on with your life.
You have a wonderful life to live, and its selfish on his part to dictate how he wants you to look like for his own selfish aim and desires.

To be honest, its not worth the stress and pain, because he may end up hurting you again and again. Your happiness must remain your main priority and if you are not getting that from him, its not possible for the relationship to yield anything positive.
Wishing you all the best

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

clement sadjere