How to Strengthen Your Relationship/My boyfriend does not satisfy me

I am 35 years old and have a boyfriend with a small penis. He tries everything he can do but I never get satisfied by him in bed. I'm not sure if I have a problem or something but I'm always horny and masturbate a lot privately without him seeing even after having sex with him. I love him so much and I don't how to tell him that his penis does not satisfy me because I know that will destroy him. He is a very caring man and loves me with his all. He tells me that he doesn't want to loose me because I am his life and cannot imagine living his life without me. He wants us to get married but I always give excuses. My ex has got a nice big penis that satisfied and everytime I masturbate, I fantasise about him. Please help me, I'm willing to take any advice that can assist me in this situation.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!!

Well, I can understand what you must be feeling, as I have come across several queries of the same nature in past. I do understand how much frustrating it is for a lady when she gets true love from partner, but not physical satisfaction. A lady night not ever show but unless she gets proper sexual fantasy and enjoyment in bed, she would always be irritated and would feel lost with her partner. As you know that you have been in past with a man with bigger penis, who was wild and satisfied you, but currently your partner doesn't have same shape and size. You have been immensely satisfied in past and had long wild sessions for sure with your ex, where as your current partner, haven't been with any lady in past and you are the first one for him. You need to understand that, when you go in bed with your current bf, you have past experiences in mind and that don't let you feel the satisfaction. When a lady's body is used to wild sex and big size, she feels always miss with small penis, even though small penis is also suitable to satisfy a woman. In current scenario, you don't want to lose your partner also but at same time, you are human and you have to see body pleasures also. I would suggest that you sit back and work on your priorities and see how you can make both things work together. Also, trust me ladies having satisfaction outside to sustain love and marriage life is not wrong and you are entitled to have your body needs satisfied. You need to share the same with your man or not, depends how much your man is understanding.

In case you would like for me to better understand, can you share across your pictures, for me to study your body and it's needs. It is necessary as the sexologist would require the same.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

P.S- For more professional help around your subject, you can drop a word at, (

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog ( for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I am a qualified software engineer with Bachelor's degree of Engineering i.e B.Tech degree in area of Electronics and Telecommunications. I am pursuing PG diploma in area of counseling and relationship education from Delhi University, India.