How to Strengthen Your Relationship/dating rut? please help

Hi my names demitrius(female/18) I've been in a relationship with my current partner for a little over a year, we are engaged and have known each other for 4 years now. Now to start I have always felt love for my fiancÚ even from the first time I met him and I was so happy when he finally asked me out. Its the first relationship I've been in where I haven't been mentally and or slightly physically abused, its also the longest. He loves me and protects me and has always been there for me and I've never been anything but happy with him even with the fights we have had. As of lately we are getting are first apartment ready and may possibly have a baby (not quite sure yet) and sorry that I cannot surely tell you how I feel as of recently but there's something different on my end and I suspect its me coming out of the 'honeymoon phase'and habit scared of starting a life. Because I know I love him I cry when I think of possibly losing help. Any advice would be so much help ad soon as you can thank you so much

Dear Demitrius,
Not to worry.  It sounds like this guy adores you.  If you've had disagreements and no abuse, then that's a healthier sign than no disagreements, in my opinion.  I'm guessing your feelings are completely normal and probably based upon hormones and the idea of beginning a life with this man, as well as the possibility of a new life to care for.  I'm not dismissing your concerns at all and please feel free to write back if you like, but I think what you are feeling is normal and hormonal.  If you're not pregnant, then it could still be hormonal if you're late.  
Your body is reacting to some big changes and so are your emotions.
I wish you well.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I am able to answer questions regarding dating, courtship, and marriage after divorce. I feel equipped to address questions and comments regarding old baggage and past mistakes. I can also answer questions pertaining to blended families and step-children. I can not answer questions that involve manipulating the partners behavior or outlook.

I am a minister that teaches and counsels G-d's instruction for stable relationships. My husband and I have both been married before. I have worked with battered women and facilitated groups for men with anger issues. As a minister, I have officiated several weddings in the past decade, with only one resulting in divorce.