How to Strengthen Your Relationship/How do I get my fiance to put in her 2 week notice

Basically the reason for this is that she gets treated like crap and I hardly see her. At the beginning of her job when she first started she wasn't doing more than 20 hours a weeks. And now its full time. The bad thing is she works at night so we basically only sleep together. Unless she has her days off and then she goes to see her mom. By the way, this is her first job and I've had several and I try to tell her she needs to move on. She says she wants to find another job in the mean time but this has been going on for atleast a month and a half and she still hasn't looked for a different job. Is there anything I can do or say to her today that will make her realize she needs to move on? I mean, I know I am a man but I miss her and cry all the time. We were planning on getting married on my bday on september 20th. But I don't think this is going to happen. She even wants kids and so do I. I'm the one that came up with it. And with her hours its impossible. I love her so much I don't want to let her go. Also, on my status I am trying to look for a job but very hard because I'm so stressed and depressed from this situation. I've even told her I promise I can get her a job within 2 weeks. I can if she is with me. By the way I'm 23 and she is 21 so I don't know if age matters but maybe it does. If I can get any help I would be so thankful. I really need help here. God bless to all that reply. Thank you so much.

Hi Garret,

She has a job.  You should be supporting her in that.  It may not be a good job and she may need to be looking for a better one but it would be immature to just quit one with out some glimmer of a new job.

Second,  you need to stop blaming her for you issues.  Suck it up and go get a job.  Once you have that job, and you can support her, then you can ask her to be more proactive in her job search.

If you love her, support her.  You want her to get a new job, get one of your own so she can take a chance.

Sorry this was not what you wanted to hear.  

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

Tom Blair

Published author. Questions related to strengthening and saving relationships and marriages. Sex coaching questions. Questions related to mature singles re-entering the dating world after a death of a spouse or a divorce.

Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Sexual Relationship Coach Internationally read author. Retired Educator All relationships are based on having certain needs being met. Healthy relationships are ones where there is a mutual meeting of these needs. Respect, honesty, communication are just some of those needs When those needs and others are not being met, the relationship will fall into disrepair. Together we will identify those needs and work to correct the imbalance. It is not too late, love can be rekindled. And it can last a life time.

Neural Linguistic Practitioner Hypnotherapist Sexual Relationship Coach Internationally read author. Retired Educator