How to Strengthen Your Relationship/How do I get my fiancee to put in her 2 week notice

Basically the reason for this is that she gets treated like crap and I hardly see her. At the beginning of her job when she first started she wasn't doing more than 20 hours a weeks. And now its full time. The bad thing is she works at night so we basically only sleep together. Unless she has her days off and then she goes to see her mom. By the way, this is her first job and I've had several and I try to tell her she needs to move on. She says she wants to find another job in the mean time but this has been going on for atleast a month and a half and she still hasn't looked for a different job. Is there anything I can do or say to her today that will make her realize she needs to move on? I mean, I know I am a man but I miss her and cry all the time. We were planning on getting married on my bday on september 20th. But I don't think this is going to happen. She even wants kids and so do I. I'm the one that came up with it. And with her hours its impossible. I love her so much I don't want to let her go. Also, on my status I am trying to look for a job but very hard because I'm so stressed and depressed from this situation. I've even told her I promise I can get her a job within 2 weeks. I can if she is with me. By the way I'm 23 and she is 21 so I don't know if age matters but maybe it does. If I can get any help I would be so thankful. I really need help here. God bless to all that reply. Thank you so much.

Hi Garret
When it comes to the issue of relationship, financial security is very vital. And women feel more secured when there is a source of income they can hold on to. Its rather unfortunate that you are not having a steady job, because it would have created a sort of security and comfort for her.
I would advice that you take it easy on her and allow her to continue with her job, while you look for a steady job and create stability before thinking of getting married, because finance has a huge role to play in the success of any relationship. It doesn't really matter if you are 23 and she is 21, what matters is that you two have something doing.
You may always profess your love for her, but if you are not able to assure her by getting a good job,it will amount to nothing. Getting a good job these days is not as easy as you may think, and unless there is another source of income, you may not be able to convince her let go of her present job and spend more time with you.
Show her more love and give her more assurance about the effort you putting in to secure a good job and avoid discussing issues about her leaving her job.
With time, everything will fall in place and you both will have enough funds to get married and live a happy life.

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

clement sadjere

questions on courtship,divorce,infidelity,sex in marriage,abuse in marriage,re-kindling love in marriage,ways to ignite passion in marriage,bringing up kids in marriage,choices of marriage partner,how to tell whether your partner loves you,what women hates in men,what men hate in women,how to overcome problems in marriage,handling disputes in marriage

i am a teacher in my local church for more than 18 years and have handled similar topics. I have been married for 10 years and have 3 lovely kids. I am an Author/motivational speaker with more than 8 years of successfully hosting seminars/training programs where participants have been blessed.

Nigeria Football Referee Association Geregu Power PLC The Redeemed Christian Church of God

Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Diploma Degree in Computer Science Certificate in System Electrical Operations

1.Certificate of Achievement awarded for completion of the "100 articles in 100 Days marathon challenge(#HAHD)" January 10, 2011- April 19,2011 by Ezine Articles. 2.Certificate of Achievement awarded for completion of the "100 articles in 100 Days marathon challenge(#HAHD)" September 23, 2010- December 31,2010 by Ezine Articles