How to Strengthen Your Relationship/relationship

Hello Clement... Just a follow up.. I have already finished doing my video. How can I make it memorable and special? I'm sending it through her facebook. Our mutual friends could see it. Thanks in advance for your advice...

First of all, do you think it is appropriate to send it through an open medium such as facebook?
Would she not prefer a more subtle way of receiving such a sensitive material?
You know her better than i do and i would suggest you think deeply before sending it via facebook.
You can make it more special by showing videos of some of your memorable pictures together. Display pictures of some of the beautiful gifts she had shared with you and the beautiful places you have both visited. You can start with a short love poem dedicated to her and you can also end with a very lovely line that will melt her heart.
If you so desire, i can send you some poems i wrote that may help you as regards what and what you need to include.
Love relationships are meant to bind the hearts of two individuals together. You should review the video again and again and ask yourself two simple questions:
Will she appreciate this video gift as a token of my love?
Will this bind up her broken spirit and break down the wall she has built around herself?
If the answer to the above questions are YES, then go ahead and share the video.
Wishing you all the best and friend

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

clement sadjere

questions on courtship,divorce,infidelity,sex in marriage,abuse in marriage,re-kindling love in marriage,ways to ignite passion in marriage,bringing up kids in marriage,choices of marriage partner,how to tell whether your partner loves you,what women hates in men,what men hate in women,how to overcome problems in marriage,handling disputes in marriage

i am a teacher in my local church for more than 18 years and have handled similar topics. I have been married for 10 years and have 3 lovely kids. I am an Author/motivational speaker with more than 8 years of successfully hosting seminars/training programs where participants have been blessed.

Nigeria Football Referee Association Geregu Power PLC The Redeemed Christian Church of God

Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Diploma Degree in Computer Science Certificate in System Electrical Operations

1.Certificate of Achievement awarded for completion of the "100 articles in 100 Days marathon challenge(#HAHD)" January 10, 2011- April 19,2011 by Ezine Articles. 2.Certificate of Achievement awarded for completion of the "100 articles in 100 Days marathon challenge(#HAHD)" September 23, 2010- December 31,2010 by Ezine Articles