How to Strengthen Your Relationship/What does this mean

Question
My guy friend and I (well my best friends brother and I ), I call him a friend
Cuz we're close and I've known him for 15 years... Anyway we were playing
A game called cards against humanity and in the game the question came up :
"things people think about during sex..." Using the cards you have you have to
Put an answer down..
So jokingly he goes "oh yeah I have a card  for Sara ." Which everyone was like
Wtf why would he know that... Including myself.. So he shows the card "waiting for marriage!"
Which is not the case at all, I have had sexual relationships with my previous boyfriends but just
Don't understand why he would think of me -- we've never once talked about our
Sexual relationships or whatnot...

Answer
Hello Sara
Sorry for responding so late. I went off duty from work and just returned some days back.
To your question, i believe your friend may be a secret admirer. He may love you without your knowledge, and may be too shy to disclose it.
I feel you should ask him why he did what he did.
From his response, you may get to know a thing or two about his feelings for you.

How to Strengthen Your Relationship

clement sadjere