Stress Management/Anger

Hello. This is difficult for me to admit, but I get angry very easily, especially at my children. I started feeling some of this after my 3-year-old daughter was born, but it has gotten out of control since my 10-month-old daughter was born. I don't know how to manage it. Could it be a chemical imbalance? Is this something I can control without medication? I don't like the person I have become. Please help.

Maria, Thank you for your question.

We live in a stressed, unhappy world which causes our nervous systems not to work very well. It is a miracle that we function as well as we do. Your experience is, unfortunately, not unusual.

Yes, stress, anxiety, and even anger can be controlled easily without medication for most people. But instead of the usual "stress tips", my recommendation is to finally and actually eliminate the stored stresses from your nervous system. This can be done in about 20 minutes of a special kind rest twice a day. People who practice this special rest love the results, and they have been the subject of scientific interest and research.

Freed from stress, the nervous system and body can support a happy, functional life spontaneously, without taking anything to make it happen. Peace and happiness turn out to be the natural state of life, but we can't see that when we have accumulated years of stored stresses.

The trick is to restore a missing state of consciousness: restful alertness (technically called samadhi). Along with the other natural states of consciousness, waking, dreaming, and deep sleep, restful alertness finally allows our nervous system to dissolve all those deep-rooted stresses, once and for all.

When you are ready to get rid of stored stresses, look into Transcendental Meditation (TM) at, or the unrelated Natural Stress Relief (NSR) at Both courses, taught in very different ways, teach the same effortless, natural mental technique that quickly eliminates stored stresses.

David Spector
Natural Stress Relief/USA

Stress Management

David Spector

I can help people who are living with stress and stress-caused illnesses find a natural, easy mental technique called Natural Stress Reliefİ that takes only a few minutes twice a day to dissolve the stress, leaving the mind flexible, relaxed, and joyful.

Past/Present clients
See testimonials on