Stretching & Flexibility/spine not flexible

Question
hi brad ! i am nikhil from india. i am 17 yrs old. my spin is very stiff and hard. plz seggust some ways and stretching exercises to make my spine flexible
thanks!

Answer
Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your inquiry. It's a pleasure to help and I hope the following is beneficial.

There are a few stretching video on our website to help you get started. Click on the link below and then try the Upper back, Lower back, Hips and Buttocks stretch videos to start with...
http://injuryfix.com/stretching-videos.php

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit Injury Fix.

Brad Walker
Founder & CEO
Injury Fix and
The Stretching Institute

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)