Stretching & Flexibility/Stretching resources and pictures

Can you recommend a good website for stretches and Yoga possess i could try out? I'd like to create an illustrated list of stretches I can do on a normal basis, but need references.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your inquiry. It's a pleasure to help and I hope the following is beneficial.

You can watch a heap of stretching videos, all categorized into muscle groups, at the following link...

If you want to create stretching routines that you can print out, take a look at the InstantStretch software...

And if you're looking for a good stretching recourse, take a look at the Ultimate Guide to Stretching & Flexibility...

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit Injury Fix.

Brad Walker
Founder & CEO
Injury Fix and
The Stretching Institute

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)

I'm more than happy to answer any questions relating to stretching, flexibility and sports injury management. Including how to use stretching to improve your athletic performance, prevent sports injury and aid in the recovery of sports injury.

I'm an internationally recognized stretching and sports injury consultant with more than 20 years of practical experience in the health and fitness industry. I'm also the founder of the Stretching Institute and

Sports Medicine Australia

I've written 5 books on stretching, flexibility and sports injury, including... The Stretching Handbook (ISBN: 978-0958109338), The Anatomy of Stretching (ISBN: 978-1556435966) and The Anatomy of Sports Injuries (ISBN: 978-1556436666). Plus, I've had numerous articles published at, and

I'm a health science graduate of the University of New England, with post graduate accreditation's in athletics, swimming and triathlon coaching. I've worked with elite level and world champion athletes and I've lectured for Sports Medicine Australia on sports injury prevention and treatment.

I've worked as assistant coach to Miles Stewart (World Champion Triathlete) and Mick Doohan (World 500cc Motorcycle Champion). Plus I've worked with countless other athletes from sports as diverse as roller-skating, squash, and cycling.