Stretching & Flexibility/Flexibility after injuries

Question
Hello,
I am wondering if there are private flexibility coaches that could work with me.  I am 35, very active, but have always been less than flexible.  After serious knee and ankle injuries over 10 years ago, I now realize my performance in sports are being affected by lack of movement in both areas, especially with my lack of flexibility overall.  I have tried different types of yoga but it is frustrating to not be able to do simple poses.

I would love to work with a trainer, whether thats here in Atlanta or virtual, that could help me.  Does anyone like this exist?

Thank you in advance!

Answer
Hi Derek,

Thanks for your inquiry.

These guys are pretty good... http://www.chekconnect.com/app/findpractitioner

...and you can search for someone close to you.

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit Injury Fix.

Brad Walker
Founder & CEO
Injury Fix™

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)