Stretching & Flexibility/Flexibility after injuries

I am wondering if there are private flexibility coaches that could work with me.  I am 35, very active, but have always been less than flexible.  After serious knee and ankle injuries over 10 years ago, I now realize my performance in sports are being affected by lack of movement in both areas, especially with my lack of flexibility overall.  I have tried different types of yoga but it is frustrating to not be able to do simple poses.

I would love to work with a trainer, whether thats here in Atlanta or virtual, that could help me.  Does anyone like this exist?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your inquiry.

These guys are pretty good...

...and you can search for someone close to you.

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit Injury Fix.

Brad Walker
Founder & CEO
Injury Fix™

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)

I'm more than happy to answer any questions relating to stretching, flexibility and sports injury management. Including how to use stretching to improve your athletic performance, prevent sports injury and aid in the recovery of sports injury.

I'm an internationally recognized stretching and sports injury consultant with more than 20 years of practical experience in the health and fitness industry. I'm also the founder of the Stretching Institute and

Sports Medicine Australia

I've written 5 books on stretching, flexibility and sports injury, including... The Stretching Handbook (ISBN: 978-0958109338), The Anatomy of Stretching (ISBN: 978-1556435966) and The Anatomy of Sports Injuries (ISBN: 978-1556436666). Plus, I've had numerous articles published at, and

I'm a health science graduate of the University of New England, with post graduate accreditation's in athletics, swimming and triathlon coaching. I've worked with elite level and world champion athletes and I've lectured for Sports Medicine Australia on sports injury prevention and treatment.

I've worked as assistant coach to Miles Stewart (World Champion Triathlete) and Mick Doohan (World 500cc Motorcycle Champion). Plus I've worked with countless other athletes from sports as diverse as roller-skating, squash, and cycling.