Stretching & Flexibility/Best stretches

Question
What are the best stretches for if lets say you drive for a living? Ive heard of decompressing your spine stretches and a back blockbefore retiring can you give some recommendations for a protocol , dvd etc.?

Answer
Some good stretches for extended periods of stretching includes

1)the pectoral stretch for your chest,

2)the seated spinal twist stretch for the spinal extensor muscles

3) the one leg kneeling knee extensor stretch for your psoas muscles and hip flexors

Do each for 1-2 sets and hold for 30-60 seconds in a slow controlled fashion. These muscle groups are usually tight before extended periods of sitting.

As for dvd's I don't know any specific one but these stretches would be used in any dvd you would buy on stretching since these are important muscle groups.

Hope this helps

Stretching & Flexibility

Daniel