Stretching & Flexibility/Your Anatomy of Sports Injuries book

Question
Hi Brad,
        Didn't realize that book I own was actual written by you (Anatomy of Sports Injuries). I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the meanings of the physical rehabilitation pictures therein. Are these original pictures created by yourself or is there somewhere online where i can find more info on their exact meaning. Of particular interest is page 231. What is doing with her foot?

Answer
Hi Rick,

I didn't draw them myself (I can't even draw stick figures) but I did give an artist a description of what I wanted.

The figure on page 231 is trying to show a simple ankle rotation / foot stretch. Sorry it's not as clear as it should. In the second edition of the book the line drawings have been changed to proper drawings and include an explanation... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1905367384/sportsinjury-20

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit Injury Fix.

Brad Walker
Founder & CEO
Injury Fix™

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)