Stretching & Flexibility/Body Stretch

Question
Do you know of a body stretch or stretch that is good for the whole body that is easy on your back and knees?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Sallie,

Thanks for your inquiry.

There's no one best stretch that will stretch your whole body. You need to do a variety of stretches to get the best results. Start with the areas of your body that you feel are most tight. Have a look through the list of muscle groups at the following link and just pick one stretch from each muscle group... http://injuryfix.com/stretching-videos.php

Also, here's some general information about How to Stretch, When to Stretch and Stretching Properly... http://injuryfix.com/archives/how-to-stretch.php

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit Injury Fix.

Brad Walker
Founder & CEO
Injury Fix™

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)