Stretching & Flexibility/stretching

Question
What stretches are.Good like a program for someone who drives for a living?and.can.stretching improve your energy level and libido? Is it the most important thing and when a nd how often should it be done?

Answer
Hi Blake,

Thanks for your inquiry. It's a pleasure to help and I hope the following is beneficial. The best way to answer your questions is to point you to a few articles that cover the topics you're interested in.

1. What stretches are.Good like a program for someone who drives for a living?
Here's a few stretches for sitting at a desk or behind a steering wheel... http://stretchcoach.com/articles/desk-streches/

2. Can.stretching improve your energy level and libido?
Yes, especially when combined with other forms of exercise and good nutrition.

3. Is it the most important thing and when a nd how often should it be done?
It's one of a number of important things for your health and fitness. And take a look at this article for information about how often, etc... http://stretchcoach.com/articles/how-to-stretch/

I hope the above has been helpful. For more information on stretching, flexibility and sports injury management, visit StretchCoach.com.

Brad Walker
The Stretch Coach

Stretching & Flexibility

Brad Walker (The Stretch Coach)