Student Loans/Scholarship help

Good morning ! Iam a poor student from india i want to pursue my education in master as commerce  but i dont have enough money to spend on my education actually i studied my college education in government college pls help me where the scholarship is availing in india

Hi there

I'm so sorry for the delay in answering your question but I was away from my email for several days.  Unfortunately, I do not have any expertise in financial aid other than what is available in the United States for American citizens.  Perhaps your school could provide you with some ideas of funding opportunities.

Best of luck

Student Loans

I can answer any questions about federal student loans and many about private student loans. I can also answer questions about other types of financial aid. I am not a financial planner or attorney so cannot give investment or legal opinions.

I have worked in the student loan industry for over 15 years - primarily in the compliance area. I also work with borrowers with particularly complicated issues. I had a column answering financial aid questions in several newspapers for seven years and have appeared in several radio and television segments on student loans and financial aid. I have given presentations all over the world on the US financial aid programs.

National Council of Student Loan Programs Massachusetts Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators

Boston Metro Washington Post Express various industry blogs and newsletters

BS in Business Communications.