Sublime/Warped Tour 95 - 8/15/95 Mrytle Beach, SC

Chad wrote at 2010-08-19 19:24:34

I have found a couple of people lately who were at this show as well, but not yet heard back from them.  The Myrtle Beach show did happen, it's just very hard finding those who were there and remembered it or the set list.  It's my goal to find this out over time.

SublimeSCFan wrote at 2012-01-31 05:17:01
I remember they opened with We're only Gonna Die aka Early Man - Bad Religion cover. After that everything was a blur

Shane wrote at 2012-04-22 00:51:49
I was fortunate enough to see this show. I am sure they opened with We are only gonna die because I have always loved Bad Religion and so was my bud that was with me. We were at the other stage when Sublime started playing early man walked away so we ran over and caught the whole set. On the day of this particular show I believe was the day that Badfish was released.  

Willygshave wrote at 2015-05-17 03:59:01
Found this thread trying to remember exact year, Google is wonderful, I was at this show, Sublime opened with "greatest hits", Bradley walked out with a jug of wine in hand as well as guitar, a friend of mine actually went back stage after their set and somehow brought back the empty jug? He still has it to this day. Sublime was top of my list that day, we rode down from Southport and had a blast, wished I'd kept one of the flyers from back then, would love to hear from others, L7 and quicksand where good as well, I do remember that myrtle beach didn't get the full tour lineup as far as artists/acts, no good riddance, nufan, or face to face, but sick of it all and orange 9mm were awesome

Wgs4010 at gmail

shane wrote at 2015-08-16 07:42:30
They 100% didn't play a whole set. Bud was arrested at this show due to the kid that was running from the cops. Bud threw a beer can and was quickly arrested. I could be swore they opened with Early Man but I could be wrong. The main reason I think that is bc there weren't many ppl at the main stage bc somebody was playing or just wrapped up in the side stage. My friend and I ran over when sublime started playing and I could've sworn it was early man/arrogance. I don't recall seeing Louie either but another friend swears he saw Louie. I know Louie missed some shows on the east coast. I also remember it was daylight when sublime played

Shane wrote at 2016-07-19 05:35:57
supposedly this photographer took pics. I think he is lying b/c  its been 13 years since he said he was gonna release the pics and not one has shown up yet.

Here is his claim:

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.