Sublime/Badfish poster

Question
QUESTION: I recently bought a badfish sublime poster it is signed Dopy for Opie Ortiz thanking porno video for his hints. I believe porno video is a nickname for perfitio(not sure on the spelling). I think porno video helped Opie master tattoos. Anyways my question is about the size of the poster. I had a badfish poster before which was 24 by 36, however this one is 16 by about 20. Any reason why? Thanks so much

ANSWER: Craig,

Can you send me some photos of this poster? Post an attachment to this or email me: mdmaguirespam AT comcast DOT net. I don't know of a separate, different sized version. I may be able to ask Opie directly or someone who would know.

Who is Perfitio? I've never heard of that person. You're saying he taught Opie how to tattoo? Where and when?

Additional info would be very helpful.

Matt

badfish
badfish  

badfish signed
badfish signed  
QUESTION: Yeah i have attached some pictures, its the same exact poster just smaller. the story i got is porfidio is an old long beach artist that gave Opie tips. the writing on it says "thanks for the hints and tech.". i emailed Opie a few days ago and asked about porno video/porfidio and he verified knowing porfidio and calling him porno video. but im unable to get ahold of him now to ask about the size of the poster.

Answer
I asked some merch experts and they didn't know much about this. The idea is that few were made. Do you have pictures of the back (the same or different? The number of tour dates may tell the manufacturing timeframe -- late or early tour)?

What are you looking to do with it? Let me know if you want to sell it and how much.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire