Sublime/Brad Nowell Biorhythm

Question
I saw where you can download the show, but no one is seeding.  The main reason I would like to watch the show is because the soundtrack to the show was awesome.  Wondering if you new the artist and songs to that Biorhythm show.  Would love to figure it out but not having any luck on my own could use your help, at least pointing me in the right direction. Thanks

Answer
Beth,

I have supplied this video and the VH1 Behind the Music video to many in the past. If you would like, I can snail mail them to you with a whole bunch of goodies: digital copy of Crazy Fool (book), bootlegs, unreleased tracks, interviews, and more.

Email me if that's something you'd want: mdmaguirespam AT comcast DOT net.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire