Sublime/Handwritten and signed postcard from Bradley Nowell

My name is Dave Cornblum. I am a web developer for Bud Gaugh, Skunk Records, Jack Manness, Opie Ortiz, Z-man and pretty much everyone in Skunk.
I have a unique and rare item I want to sell to help the Bert Susanka family and I was asked to do this by them.

The description is -

Handwritten and signed postcard (1992) from Bradley Nowell and Mike "Miguel" Happoldt from Costa Rica to legendary Huntington Beach songwriter/Skunk records collaborator colleague Bert "Ziggen" Susanka. One of a kind.

Image attached.

I want to sell it for them for around 2k or best price. The reason it's being sold is to help the Susanka family and I was asked by them to sell it.
Thanks and best,

Dave Cornblum
Blaster Web Services

I know who you are, Dave. You were even featured in the Thanks Dub on 40oz to Freedom! I have a few places that I might be able to pitch this piece, including to a guy near me who owns the original tour van.

Would you mind giving me an email address for contact? Mine is mdmaguirespam AT comcast DOT net. You have a great piece but I have never seen a Bradley autograph go for that much. $1000 is the ceiling I've seen for pieces that sold, but I'll try for you.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.