Sublime/SUBLIME 40 Oz To Freedom DOUBLE LP PINK/ORANGE SWIRL VINYL

Question
Im about to buy this vinyl and I was wondering if you knew how many were made of the "swirl"? I read that 2,000-2,500 were made of each individual color I didnt know if it was different for the swirl. Its a gift so I wanted to know as much as possible. Thanks for your time

Answer
Kim,

I have heard the same for the swirl. I don't own one but know many who do and there have been gripes about how it sounds when played. That said, it's a collectible and shouldn't be played, similar to the Sublime's acetate. They are highly collectible and quite beautiful and any real fan would love to have it on display.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire