Sublime/Sublime Bradley Nowell autograph Mean Street

Question
bradley nowell autograph mean streets
bradley nowell autogra  

bradley nowell autograph mean streets 2
bradley nowell autogra  
Earlier last week I sent you a question to verify my Bradley Nowell autograph. You answered by explaining you believe my autographs are legit and how all the loops and letter styling match others of Bradley. My question now is how rare do you believe the poster is that they are on? The og Mean Street poster with the white bottom. The only photo online I have found of another is on Gmans website and I've never seen another one.
Thanks for your time.

Answer
I've seen several of these posters. They were hung at shows and have the white space for writing something (eg, CDs: $10).

They aren't prized like the Badfish poster but they still have value. The main value is the autograph on it, though. I don't think the plain poster would pull more than $50-$75.

I thought you sold this -- no?

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire