Sublime/Snoop/Pharcyde speak on Sublime/Brad

Question
Hi there,

Love your work here, thanks for all your efforts so far.  This is kind of a bulls*** question in that I really have little solid information to give you but it is worth a shot.

A friend is trying to locate some sort of documentary/video compilation which a friend showed him circa 2004-2005 and it has both Snoop and a member of The Pharcyde (presumably Tre but unsure) talking about Sublime and/or Brad.  In particular Snoop refers to Brad as an 'LBC homie'.  Apparently they also talk about some Sublime videos/clips.

I thought it might have been Stories, Tales, Lies & Exaggerations as Tre is in that however there is no Snoop to be found there, at least in the 130 minute version I've seen.

When probed further he has said he wasn't sure if it was a dedicated Sublime feature or if it was something for LBDA or Slightly Stoopid.  I doubt it was a feature dedicated to either of those guys but I'm not well versed in them.  One further thing is that my friend is quite certain this wasn't a TV special, it was either an offical recording or a relatively well put together unoffical, unauthorised biography type thing (again I doubt the latter).

Sorry for the lack of certain or clear information and the rambling nature of this but I wanted to try give you as much as I could.  Hopefully this rings familiar to you or Andy.

Thanks very much for your time and keep up the great work

Answer
Jeremy,

Thank you for the compliments. I don't recall that interview, but can ask around. I will post a followup if I have luck.

I do know that Jim Nowell says Brad and Snoop (Lion) never met, so any reference to an "LBC homie" must just mean a friend of the culture.

Sorry for the bull**** response...

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire