Sublime/Florida

Question
I've loved Sublime since seeing them on the warped tour 8-15-95. Way back in the day it seems I heard it mentioned that Sublime or maybe just Brad lived in or around Gainesville or Lakeland, Florida. I can't seem to find any info on this but it seems I recall an interview that mentions they were from Florida or spent time there. I think Bradley mentions a good bit about Florida or Lakeland also. Can u clarify any of this.
Thanks buddy

Answer
Shane,

Perhaps you're thinking of places they crashed while on tour. They never lived in Florida -- quite the opposite -- they're all from Long Beach, CA.

The interview in mind might be the Thanks Dub, the last track off of 40oz to Freedom, where Miguel talks about experiences staying with people in Florida. Either that or you're thinking of actual interviews from when they played at the Zoo in Indiatlantic, FL.

Hope that helps and sorry for the tardy reply.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire