Do you have any memorabilia signed by Brad, Eric and Bud that you would sell?

Hey John,

I do not have any memorabilia signed by anyone from Sublime.  My "Sublime collection" is extremely limited to one cassette of Jah Won't Pay the Bills (warped by sun and time but still barely playable 2 years ago), other c.d.'s given to me by Brad or Miguel and the original black long sleeved t-shirt given to me.  All of this stuff is so personal and basically my way of holding onto my own intimate connection to Sublime that I would never sell it.  Other stuff I got for free of Sublime (like stickers or other stuff), I used myself or gave it away to others.  I don't even have very many photos of Brad and myself because it never really occurred to either of us to take photos of our 18 to 20 year old selves.  If I had other stuff of Sublime, I probably would have given it away to cool fans a while ago or held onto it if it was of a personal nature.

The idea of Sublime as commerce is basically a foreign idea to me.  I love the fact that many Sublime fans make Sublime videos and playlists and then just send it to each other for free.  Brad would have loved that idea.  Sure he was a capitalist and a good businessman at times but he was also all about the music and not always thinking about the bottom line.

Sorry to disappoint.

Andy Hill

I lived with Brad for two years and I was a close friend of his so I feel like I am pretty qualified to answer some questions about Sublime. I will do my best to answer questions about Bud, Eric, Miguel and of course Brad. I should also be qualified to answer a few questions about Brad's lyrics that are in Spanish. With many topics though, like merchandise, bootlegs, and many other things I am completely under qualified. Refer these questions and any others that require extensive research to Matt (ha, ha, ha.)

Most of my experience in the area obviously comes from living with and hanging out with Brad. I've read the Crazy Fool book twice and I've also watched Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations along with countless other interviews and videos. When it really comes down to it though, I have not become a Sublime scholar like Matt has. If you want a personal insight on some questions then I am your man for the job.

Some of my writings about Sublime have appeared on the Sublime Forum and on the Sublime Wiki.

I am not sure if it matters but I am a college graduate. Adequate writing skills combined with my personal experience enable me to answer many questions. If I don't feel like I can answer a question well, I will tell you so or refer you to Matt.

I do not financially benefit from anything Sublime. I do not sell or deal with Sublime merchandise, bootlegs or other recordings. My interest in being a Sublime "expert" is mostly altruistic. I've seen a lot of lies, half-truths and exaggerations out there about Brad and Sublime so I would like to debunk some of these myths or falsifications if possible.