Sublime/What concert is this footage from??

I was watching the All You Need music video on "theofficialsublime" channel and noticed some footage I've never see before.

At 1:05, Brad has black shorts on and the quality is super clear.

Do you have any idea what concert that is from or if that footage has been released?

I haven't seen that clear and full footage before either, but we can tell when it is from because he has the Jacob tattoo and an awful haircut. Watch the Las Vegas Huntridge show, 5-7-95 and you'll see that shaved head and black shorts, but he's wearing a tshirt. The prior show, 5-6-95, he has a full head of hair, so you can tell that he shaved it between those shows, so the show in question must be from after the Huntridge. Well, 5-13 at UC Santa Barbara is the next show we have, 5-13, and his hair has grown in. So I would guess there was some show on 5-8 or 5-9 that we don't know about.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.