Sublime/Robbin the Hood w/ Farther I Go

Hi Matt

I'd like a copy of Robbin the Hood that has Farther I Go at the end of it. I've seen one on eBay, but I'm unsure whether it's real. It's a 203 Argonne St version and according to GMan: and Juhani: it was only the 996 Redondo version that had Farther I Go.
What do you reckon? and thanx in advance

I trust Juhani as I've dealt with him for many years. George knows his stuff about collectibles, too. I think what may have happened is a mixup of jewel cases/inserts. I haven't heard of the cover of Mudhoney's "Farther I Go" on multiple pressings.

Hope this helps.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.