Sublime/room number ?

I've been to San Francisco at least once these past four years and one of these days I'm going to visit the hotel Brad passed away at. I dunno why I just have this weird thing where I feel connected ever so slightly if I set foot in places that have been graced by the presence of greatness of people that have passed.. Maybe, Hopefully, I'm not the only one. You know the whole.. "Can you believe (insert name) actually used to (insert verb) in this very spot"

Well I was wondering if you knew the room number he was staying in? I know it was Ocean View.. and that thing really is.. it's steps from the sand.. Watching some of the video documentaries I like to agree with the behind the music one just because it seems a happier ending to where the narrator says some say he may have walked down to the beach to watch the waves...

Anyway, thank you. I've got nothing done at work all day because I can't get enough of this sublime knowledge !

I don't know the answer to this question, but here's the address and photos of where you'll end up:

If you want to try, you can call them and ask. They would know.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.