Sublime/Sublime Stuff

Question
Wazzup I've jus found this site and have read through a few pages of questions. I have to say this is awesome and thanks for being da informa on Sublime.

I wanna know what it was like to hangout with the band and more importantly to party with the band. If you have memorable stories about all three members. What kinda phrases did you guys use and say like "15 will get you 20""89 Vision"
What kinda jokes did they tell or thing sdid they talk about. Basically what was it like to kick it with sublime

Answer
Hey Cobain,

I never hung out with the band. Sorry if any past answer made you believe otherwise, but I am just a fan like you.

Jack Maness did tell me that the lyric "Lord have his grilled cheese" was an inside joke of a variation of "Lord have mercy".

Sorry I can't be more help.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire