Sublime/Brad Documentary

There is a rumor about a documentary about Brad/sublime. Do you know anything about that?

Hi Dan, my svensk friend,

There have been several "documentaries" over the years, most notably MTV's BioRhythm, Dying in Vein, VH1's Behind the Music, and Skunk's own Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations. And of course there is the book Crazy Fool by Heidi Sigmund Cuda. Unknown to the rest, there is a second book in the works in a similar "coffee table" style. The working title is Right Back;  A Diary of Bradley Nowell's Musical Mind -- release unknown.

I do not know about a new documentary, but I can tell you that there is a new video/soundboard audio release of the 3 Ring Circus meant for June 18th of 2013. You can preorder that on Amazon.

Of course, if you find information that's different, please point me to it.

I hope this helps.

Hej då,

This was just released today:

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.