Sublime/Sublime Autograph

QUESTION: im looking to buy a bradley nowell autograph, and i have a found a website,called 'AllAutograph' or '' and they have claim to have a sublime poster signed by bradley, i will leave the link below. the price is 160 which seems low, but from what i coulf find online the website seems legit. doubting brads signature though. thank you for your time!!
-chris cooper

ANSWER: Chris Cooper,

I already have a "fuck you" lefter from this domain after I provided proof that the poster was printed after Brads death (17 years ago, today!) and the autograph looks nothing like his (I've never seen him sign his last name).

Do not buy that. $160 is a low price for a real autograph, but a high price to buy a worthless poster.

QUESTION: Thank you! Really fast reply too. Sucks there's company's like this that do this crap. Best place to find a brad autograph? And think I could find anything good for around 500$?

There are very few brad autographs, but I have seen them sell between $250 and $800 (though many ask for way more).

Your best bet is to lurk around Sublime Wiki on Facebook or one of the closed groups where collectors sometimes offer up sales. In a tough economy, you might be able to work a deal.

Almost never is there one on eBay, but you have 16hours left here:

I know the seller, so it's legit. $2k is nutso, but start negotiating.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.