Sublime/how much for a signed sublime tee shirt

Question
sublime tee
sublime tee  
I have a signed tee shirt from the unauthorized tribute from Modesto ca I've been wandering how much it's worth

Answer
Dude,

This is definitely out of my area of expertise.  Sorry!  Matt, you need to ask Matt, the other expert on here.

My prediction is that he will say something to the effect that most, if not all Sublime signatures are bogus and you have to be super, super careful if you don't want to lose cash.

My advise is to not buy the t-shirt unless Matt or Z-Man or other Sublime people can confirm its authenticity.

There are a lot of scammers out there and I would guess that this signature is probably bogus.  Sorry.

Good luck and don't forget to ask Matt if you didn't already.

Andy

Sublime

Andy Hill