Sublime/Bootlegs, odds, and ends...

Hey Matt, I've seen it mentioned on here before you have an extensive collection. I have been a long time Sublime fan and would love to hear that stuff. Not sure if you have a new email or how to contact you. ( I will gladly pay for your troubles). Maybe you could help me out?

Also, are there any recording of Brad or the others just hanging out talking. I know when my band records sometimes we just take the whole jam sesh.

Yes, it is true. Back in 2000 I used to run a server that distributed and even released many rare shows, bootlegs, interviews, etc.

The email is the same (mdmaguirespam AT comcast DOT net). Email me and we will work something out. Just cover my costs and a bit of my time waiting in the line at the post office.

Here's a video of Brad hanging out:

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.