Sublime/Brad Nowell autographed KROQ weenie roast blow up.

Hi Matt,

I talked to you here in there in the past. This time I am thinking of selling my autographed weenie roast wiener by Bradley if I get the right price for it. A cut out poster of the whole bands autographs just sold for over 1800 on ebay, so I know the potential and just throwing it out there if you know anyone interested.

I believe there are still picks of my autograph wiener all over the internet. Lol

Thanks, jamison

Yes, I remember.

Join the private group Sublime Fans 1986-1996 on Facebook and you'll find about 950 potential buyers.

If that's the only pics of your wiener on the internet, be happy.

EDIT: Craig says he would like to buy it back. I've mentioned it in that group but you haven't joined it yet...

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.