Sublime/Couple of questions

Question
What was the last song that sublime recorded together?
Are there any tracks that were never finished? I have this question because of the long instrumental garden grove has at the end.
Thanks

Answer
Unfortunately, I don't know the order of tracks that were recorded in studio, but I can say that the last song recorded was at the 5/24/1996 show at Petaluma in northern California. That show is called "Play Nice in the Pit" based on what was on a sign hanging above the moshpit at the stage. It was recorded the night before he OD'd. The last track was "Hope" by the Descendents (from Milo Goes to College CD).

There are tons of tracks that Sublime never finished since they were so prolific. If you haven't checked out Everything Under the Sun, please do. There are many songs that were partially cut that the crew tried to finish up in the studio many years after Brad's passing. "Officer Move", "Angelo", "Sweet Little Rosie", "89 Vision", etc. It goes without saying that there are dozens of bootlegs out there with studio tracks that never were released because they were still rough (or didn't make the cut). Check out Pure Anus, Sinsimilla 86-96, etc. Second Hand Smoke was all based on unfinished songs, after all.

Sorry for the delay. I have been slammed at work, going to school at night, and the new little lady in my life takes a bit of my time. She's 7 months and is getting introduced to Sublime and Jelly of the Month Club.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire