Sublime/At it Again from the Black Album

Question
Hello. I found an uncut version of the songs that make up At it again on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClB2fwWFjII). Longer than the box set version. Do the bits and pieces have names? Are there lyrics for them? Thanks.

Answer
Gretchen,

These tracks all come from bootlegs. I took the time to locate all of them for you.

Song 1 0:00 to 2:23: Track 2 on Black Album called "Freestyle Dub"
Song 2 2:24 to 3:49: Track 7 on Black Album called "Another Freestyle Dub"
Song 3 3:50 to 8:30: Track 3 on Second Black Album called "Eireen (Freestyle)"

All tracks were from the studio in Austin, Texas.

The lyrics are only what we can make out, but there are no official lyrics. As they all suggest in their titles, they are all freestyle dubs.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire