Sublime/Don't Push versions

Question
hey, i was wondering about something. how many (studio or demo) versions are there of "don't push" ? i listened to sublime's gold compilation in the car today and the version of don't push seems to be the exact same recording that the demo from second hand smoke is, but the sound is much different. not raw, it's like a studio edition.

Answer
Tracy,

It's hard to say how many versions of "Don't Push" really exist, because there are variations.

There's of course:
Jah Won't Pay the Bills (Side Lou)
Demo
40oz to Freedom
Badfish EP
Robbin the Hood ('beach blanket' version, hidden track)
Second Hand Smoke
Sublime Acoustic
Gold/Deluxe

But I've also seen versions floating around that have fewer tracks mixed in.

Check out how many songs "Don't Push" mixed together to become Sublime's own track:
Don't Push ---- Could You Be Loved (Bob Marley)
Don't Push ---- Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
Don't Push ---- Buffalo Soldier (Bob Marley) [Stolen from Africa]
Don't Push ---- Lookin' Down the Barrel (Beastie Boys) [Racism is schism]
Don't Push ---- Up All Night (Boomtown Rats)[Up all night]
Don't Push ---- Wake the Town (Tenor Saw) [Go and wake the town, tell the people the news... tell them reggae music is on the loose)
Don't Push ---- Rough and Rugged (Shinehead) [rough and rugged, I keep my body strong...]

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire