Sublime/Live at the E's

Hey, I was just wondering. Is it Miguel who's rapping parts during Live at the E's ?

Also, before the choruses of DJs (studio recording), Brad always sings a word or two. Sounds a little like "you know.... Ain't nothing wrong, ain't nothing right" etc.

No, it's not Miguel -- his voice sounds like a typical cali-surfer boy like Brad. That's the (arguably) original drummer of Sublime, Ras MG, Field Marshall, Marshall Goodman, the DJ that spins on Doin' Time. Of course, one part is Eric Wilson, too.

The lyrics are "Ain't nothing wrong, ain't nothin right and still I sit and lie awake all night." Is that what you were asking? Not sure if that was the question.

Matt Maguire

Guarantee: you will receive an answer within 2 days of posting the question -- whether it is a referral to a different expert or a straight answer to your question. I can answer most questions about the band, the significance of the lyrics, the show dates, the unreleased albums and tracks, misinformation, and, above all, I am an expert on their influences and related music. Additionally, if you're looking for that hard to find track or a cheap alternative to the $300 book Crazy Fool: Portrait of a Punk, I might be able to help.

I have been a huge fan for 16 years, I ran a server which distributed Sublime's live and unreleased music 24/7 for 4 years, I have answered questions about the band daily for a decade on their old website, and I know some of the largest collectors in the world. I created the 5 CD bootleg "Rewind Selector" which documents the influences of Sublime and was the topic of a Spin Magazine interview.

I did not study music in college, but I majored in English, so I can write a clear response. I worked as a research assistant in the past, so I have skills in research if I need to figure out an answer.

Sublime fans aren't my clients, but I have distributed swag and rare tracks to all those who want them for years at little cost.