Sublime/4x Swag

Question
QUESTION: Hi Matt,

So i know there is an old sublime shirt its black, long sleeve and has sublime written down the front every other one being upside down. I am a huge fan of Brad and everything he did with sublime and honestly i want something cool that could be a conversation starter with other true fans. Do you have any cool suggestions?

Javi

ANSWER: Javi,

I know the shirt in question, but it's pretty rare. A less rare shirt is the Tabasco tee, which has skunk records on the back and comes in various colors. That shows up on eBay monthly, though it's often priced optimistically at more than $100.

The Badfish poster is a cool convo starter, but again, it is $400...

There are actually tons of shirts available for sublime, but if you're looking for old and OG, expect to shell out cash. Just don't wear any SwR swag our you'll start the wrong kind of conversation.

Matt

QUESTION: Matt,

First of all thank you very much for providing this service, with a lack of solid credible information and insight into sublime available online this site rules and you're doing a killer thing for people like me, who discovered Bradley and Sublime posthumously, just reading through your previous resoonses answered a lot of questions I had about Brad. Thank you.

And about this shirt how rare are we talking, like 'never gonna happen' rare? Also to throw a wrench at you, I really want a shirt and im about a 4x. What arr the chances of me getting a replica of an old shirt made if I cant find an authentic one in my size?

Answer
I had answered this days ago, but apparently I never hit "post"...sorry about that.

The Sublime shirt that's black and upside down and right side up probably isn't easy to find. I've never really searched for it, but I've never come across it for sale that I can remember. 4X is a definite no. It should be easy to duplicate if you can find a screen printer or Zazzle and upload a PSD. I don't have a photo of it in front of my, but I think it's a standard font in block letters, black and white. That could solve the fact that I don't think any Sublime shirts were made into 4x.

Matt

Sublime

Matt Maguire